We understand the anxieties and stigmas that can be attached to receiving orthodontic treatment later in life.
Through our knowledge and understanding of the orthodontic industry, we have developed a unique and effective approach which is tailored to your exact needs. At Huddersfield Orthodontics, we work with you to ensure you receive a comfortable and effective experience of the highest standard, giving you the smile that you have always wanted.
What treatment is suitable?
There are many different types of orthodontic treatment available for adult patients. The most popular are those that don’t interfere with appearance, such as Invisalign and Incognito lingual braces. These aren’t suitable for all patients but we’ll be able to assess what treatment will best suit your orthodontic needs at your consultation.
Orthodontic treatment may seem like a luxury rather than a necessity when you are older, which is why, at Huddersfield Orthodontics, we have different finance options available. It is also important to remember that orthodontic treatment is vital for dental hygiene.
Benefits of private treatment
Private treatment is available for patients of all ages. The benefits include:
- No waiting list for treatment
- Longer and more convenient appointments, including those before and after work / school
- Wider choice of braces, including clear braces and wires, Invisalign and Incognito lingual braces
- Retention using both fixed retainers (where clinically appropriate) in addition to standard removable retainers
- Dedicated treatment coordinator
- Flexible payment plans, including interest-free options
- Treatment carried out by a GDC registered Specialist Orthodontist
Ready to transform your smile?
How to find us
Use the map below to find us if you are arriving by car, train or bus.
Get in touch
84 New N Rd, Huddersfield HD1 5NE